LAN announces new destinations with the Visit South America Pass
April 10, 2012 § Leave a Comment
LAN has released a new destination within the South American Airpass program: Colombia. Passengers may, through LAN.com, select a flight of entry into the continent, to design an itinerary of at least three destinations in the region and take advantage of rates of the company, and now has chosen Colombia between their countries.
Colombia has become the eighth largest network of destinations available in the South American Airpass. Bogota, Cali, Cartagena or San Andres Island are already available to the traveler with the South American Airpass.
LAN continues offering, under the South American Airpass, his classic “recommended circuits” which proposed routes for all tastes:
- ”Galapagos and Machu Picchu.” Quito-Galapagos-Islands-Guayaquil-Lima-Cusco.
- “Inca Trail and Lake Titicaca.” Lima-Cuzco-Juliaca-Lima.
- “Wonders of South America.” Lima-Cusco-Lima-Iguazu Falls-Lima.
- “Urban America.” Quito-Lima-Buenos Aires-Santiago de Chile.
- “Cultures enigmatic.” Santiago-Easter Island-Santiago-Calama-Santiago de Chile.
-”Food and wine”. Lima-Buenos Aires-Mendoza-Santiago de Chile.
The company offers users the best South American Airpass travel conditions, allowing earn 100% of the mileage in their frequent flyer program LANPASS and applying the more lenient baggage rate of transoceanic flights.